Monday, April 25, 2011

I am not good at titles

While I'm in the midst of finishing a crazy semester, I'll give you another fun blog to read!  I haven't been following this one for very long, but I have a feeling it's going to be a staple in my blogroll in no time.  You know I love YA Lit.  And if you didn't, now you know.

However, Forever Young Adult makes me feel woefully inadequate in my YA Lit love. (Sidenote: I initially wrote that as "YA love," which my brain read as the full title and not the acronym. After thinking OMG! and giggling to myself, I decided I better throw in that "Lit" after all).

I love her book reviews -- her formatting is clever and engrossing, and her sense of humor is perfect.  For a little glimpse of what I mean by this, here's a glimpse titled "What's your YA deal breaker?"
(for the record, it's paranormal.  I've tried.  Jus' cain't do it.  Or eternal teen love after one week.  *GLARES AT BELLA*  There are other things that might make me roll my eyes, but I'm willing to give just about anything non-paranormal a chance).

No comments:

Post a Comment