Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brought to you by...

Today's blog entry is brought to you by:  Full of Bees!

I think what I enjoy most about Full of Bees is that I can see/hear her classroom so clearly -- and not only because she is a great writer (which is true) but because I've been there.  She teaches sophomores in a rural area and many of the experiences she shares sound like something that could have (or did) happen in my classroom.  She is real but has a great sense of humor, too.  The entry I linked to is a perfect example of that -- she shares her recent updates in haiku form!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mrs. Bees and I wish she would post more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Mrs. Bees would post more often, too. This year has totally gotten away from me! I'm totally thrilled to be featured on one of MY favorites, and took the opportunity to make myself sit down and post about today's lesson-related fiascos. :)

    ReplyDelete