Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Blog I Wish I Could Be

Another blog I enjoy reading is Bluebird's Classroom.  She is a middle school science teacher, which means we have just about nothing in common.

Honestly, though, I just like hearing about classroom experiences from another world.  Middle school is, in fact, very different from high school, and I am frequently awed by the issues she meets and takes down in that world.  She also taught in a geographic area roughly near my own, so I could commiserate with a lot of the experiences based on the area's demographics.  There's a genuineness to her voice which I appreciate -- there's love for the kids but it's not syrupy; there's realism but it's not dire.  A nice balance I hope I can one day master!

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever written. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete