Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And this is why I am not getting an M Ed

Today my dear husband ran across some interesting dissertation titles while he was doing some other research pertinent to his own job.  He knew I'd appreciate them, so he sent them along (just the titles/summation.  Not the complete articles).  And you, dear friend also reap the benefits:



Title:  Relationships between classroom management, teacher stress, teacher burnout, and teachers' levels of hope
   -Let me sum up:  As all other levels increase, hope significantly diminishes Survey concludes that the fewer years of experience teachers have, the more likely they are to be found cowering in a corner, drenched in their own tears at the culmination of a grading period. There.  I just wrote your 50+ page paper.


Title:  A study of the relationship between teacher burnout and their tolerance of disturbing classroom behaviors
   - I'd say this is pretty straightforward.  The closer it gets to the end of the year, the less I care about classroom arson & vivisection.

1 comment:

  1. I just had to come and commend you for your honesty in admitting your confusion over the WV stuff :) and here I get a good laugh to boot - yikes, and now I remember why I stopped teaching!!!

    ReplyDelete