Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blogging is a full-time job

Or at least part-time.

I don't understand how some of these bloggers do it; blogging in and of itself seems like a full-time job, nevermind the job you actually get paid to do!  If I had a classroom, I would probably be more motivated to write entries on a regular basis.  This is mainly because I'd have a constant source of inspiration.

As it is, I have one-on-one kids who are mostly sweet and only occasionally say/do the craziest thing.  I also don't have any freedom with the curriculum, so I didn't worry about coming up with interesting/new ways to teach the material.

I think being unemployed full-time has made me lazier.  Granted, time management has never been a forte of mine.  But I think it's gotten worse.  I need to write better to-do lists.  I still have a cache of ideas that I saved for blogging but have not utilized them, mostly because I spend my mornings doing Heaven knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment