Monday, January 4, 2010

Read & Respond

I'll be out of the classroom during our transition; I knew I needed to find some way to update this blog, though, so both you and I don't forget about it!

Taking inspiration from another blog I love (not teacher related, but still wonderful: Fab Finds Under $50), I decided to set up a little "Inspiration Calendar." For the next few weeks, I attempted to come up with a survey-like question for each weekday. I will post the question and my response, and I encourage you to leave YOUR response in the comments section here!

Perhaps instead of an inspiration calendar, it's more like a progressive dinner. A survey, in steps.

If you have a question you want to submit to my "Progressive Survey," email it to me! rflute71 at gmail dotcom.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's first episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment