Friday, August 28, 2009

YA-Lit Challenge

*updated September 17*
I stumbled across a wonderful book blog (J.Kaye's Book Blog) that is currently running a YA-Lit Book Challenge! I figured this was somewhat related to my previous own Recommend-Me-This contest, so I thought it would be fun to join his crew of readers. You can join, too :)

I'll post my reads & reviews (via Goodreads links) here. Since I love YA Lit anyway, it won't take long to get this list past 12 books. Even if it's the "2009" challenge, I'm assuming I can't just list all the YA Lit I've read since Jan 2009. I'll start with my most recent conquests:

1. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
2. Marked - P.C. Cast
3. The View from Saturday - E.L. Konigsburg
4. The Mysterious Benedict Society - Trenton Lee Stewart
5. Blizzard: The Storm That Changed America - Jim Murphy
6. Peace Like A River - Leif Enger
7. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
8. Inkheart - Cornelia Funke
9. Betrayed - P.C. & Kristin Cast
10. The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey - Trenton Lee Stewart
11. Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
12. The Face on the Milk Carton - Caroline B. Cooney

as of Sept 17, challenge officially "met"...but there's still plenty more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Great to have you join in this reading challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete