Sunday, August 2, 2009

and the winner is...

First contest submission entries are closed and now time to announce the winner!

Good gosh, y'all! You sure do love recommending some books, don'tcha?

Now, I am taking at least one suggestion from each person - probably just the first you mention, to speed up the process. I'll let ya know what I think of 'em and when I'm done, I'll have another contest to give away a copy of my favorite out of the books YOU suggested! Fun, huh?

Since y'all were so gracious in recommending some of your favorite books to me, my first giveaway is one of my favorite YA books from my recent reads. So now onto the winner!

Using a random number generator to select from comments #1-5, our first winner is...
#4, Cupcake!! Congrats, cupcake! :)

cupcake, choose one of the following books as your prize. Then email me (rflute71@gmail.com) with your choice & address. I'll get it into the mail to you ASAP!


Your choices are...
Book of 1000 Days by Shannon Hale

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

or

Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson

Thanks for playing, everyone! Make sure you check back in for my 2nd giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment