Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goal Setting - #32

Summer is a nice way to relax, but I doubt that teachers ever really stop thinking about the next school year. I've already had several school dreams (one in which my 6th period had ALL of my Most Misbehaving Students (and some I just heard about) ever. I literally woke up in a cold sweat).

Last year I set several goals for myself that I think I accomplished. Some had to fall by the wayside because I had too many goals. I outlined a few in my last post.

But what about you? What's on your "to-do" list for the upcoming year?

2 comments:

  1. I keep a running list of ideas, and it's pretty long. Over the past couple of days, I've started going over the whole thing and using it to reflect on the most recent term and make decisions about what improvements I can make for next year. It's still a long list, though, so I need to make a plan for how much I honestly hope to use, and for how I can do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... you're such a good teacher! when we get back from vacation, i plan on modifying my curriculum map, and then cleaning and moving into my classroom. Other than that, I am not thinking about/dealing with school until August 10th! I need a mental break! =)

    ReplyDelete